Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wow it has been a long time!

So, I don't even know where to start. After life got really exciting, I got really busy, that is why I haven't written since last June. So, where to start? Would you like a play by play of the last 7 months? Or just something exciting or funny that just happened? I think I will combine the two and see what we get.

For those who missed it, I am due with #3 in a week and a half. My husband is currently in his first year of MBA at BYU, so we are no longer technically Boston Rodgers, though we still are in heart. We no longer own our online business Ikey Blue, and I am now all done with the really difficult parts of turning it over to new owners. That pretty much brings you to the present position we are in, Zach is busy with school, I am very big and pregnant and trying to motivate myself to be super productive, and the kids ask me everyday if we are going to have our baby today.

Now for the cute story. #2 is a very smart cookie. He is constantly asking questions that I don't know the answer to and making very clever observations. A few weeks ago he asked, "Mom, do you know what is the same about God and our Baby?" I didn't have a good answer so he went on. "If we pray, Heavenly Father can hear us, and so can our baby, right?"

1 comment:

ellen said...

Welcome back to Blog land!! I can't wait to hear about your baby!